"I hate getting to know you because it's all just shit like this" — Skib, 2020
I'm Moss, as per the site title here; I also go by Ev/Evan, Eóghan, "hey dipshit", Francis... nah, just kidding, no-one calls me Francis. Most people call me my deadname actually but I'm not gonna make it that easy on you, so if you wanna be weird about it you'll have to go find that one yourself.
I have wavering interests in miscellaneous literature, cryptogamology, pre-Raphaelite art and entomology, though my most consistent one over the years is without a doubt specimen preservation. I also collect stuff on occasion.
I really don't know what else to put here at the moment so here's a bunch of random facts about me:
- Number of times I've seen Dogma (1999) in a row: 6
- Favorite fruit: my friends :)
- Actual favorite fruit: Avocado
- Why do I talk like this: For funnies. Get fucked
- If I had a nickel for every time I indirectly caused someone's grandmother to listen to Oingo Boingo I'd have: two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice
- America's next top oppressed minority: People that kill bugs for fun
- Worst thing I saw happen in a church: Some guy had a heart attack mid-service
- Worst thing I saw happen in a church parking lot: A mouse running directly into one of those big box rodent traps. Part of me died that day